Scroll down to read. Use the menu above to choose a different RSS feed. Note: In June, 2020, Reuters killed their RSS feeds. Which is a shame.
The available RSS feeds are valid news sites that are all considered to be neutral. Nothing leaning too far left, nothing leaning too far right. Plus some fun stuff. Hope you find the page useful.
If you want to know more about how this works, please visit the Tutorial page to learn to make your own RSS reader.
Current feed - CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero
Read McCarthy's letter to GOP colleagues
House Republicans should "anticipate a vote" Wednesday on GOP Conference Chair, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy writes in a new letter, in a vote that is expected to end with Rep. Liz Cheney being ousted over her continued opposition to former President Donald Trump.
'He has gall': Burnett reacts to McCarthy's letter
House Republicans should "anticipate a vote" on GOP Conference Chair, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy wrote in a new letter. The vote is expected to end with Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) being ousted over her continued opposition to former President Donald Trump.
Republican Kinzinger rips McCarthy and Trump, defends Cheney
• Watch CNN at 8 p.m. ET: Caitlyn Jenner on Biden: 'He is our President. I respect that'
• Analysis: An amazing revelation about the GOP's willful blindness on Donald Trump
• Read McCarthy's letter to GOP colleagues
• Opinion: Trump is the root of why GOP will sacrifice Cheney for Stefanik
Opinion: Trump is the root of why GOP will sacrifice Cheney for Stefanik
The dismaying events of recent days by the House GOP leadership to purge and cancel Rep. Liz Cheney has shined a bright light on former President Donald Trump's iron grip on the House GOP and its base voters. Loyalty to Trump trumps strict adherence to policy and ideological orthodoxy. In 2017, I had stated this simple fact -- that the GOP litmus test shifted from fidelity to conservative policy principles and ideals to loyalty to the man -- and little has changed since then. What remains so utterly gobsmacking is the GOP's doubling down on Trump loyalty after his two presidential defeats (including in the popular vote), two impeachments, the loss of the House and Senate and an insurrection brought on by his assault on the constitutional order.
States with the highest and lowest vaccination rates
• FDA authorizes Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine for use in people ages 12 to 15
• Pediatricians prepare to vaccinate youngest Covid-19 shot recipients yet
• Claims linking Covid vaccines and infertility are everywhere. Here's what experts say